lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

Las 100 mejores frases de cristianos fundamentalistas...AQUI!!!!

¿Gracioso? ¿Da miedo?

Tu decide...

CLI aqui

Mis favoritas...

I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!

XD Como se pondra cuando sepa que eso no era de una chava...

[on the sunject of a Bible printing company]
The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the KJB. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English. It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.

Como diria Marta...quien se lo saco de Dr evil... "right..."

You got it backwards.

Creationism is based upon science, reason and tons of evidence.

Evolution is based on the blind acceptance of superstitions and fairy tales.



To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.

No soy ateo pero...


Atte. Yael

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Todos sabemos que el Satiro es el único camino a la salvación eterna...
QUe viva el Sátiro, que su reino dure 1000ln45.332 años. Hail Satir!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Malditos sean los que se obsesionaron con la religión... Y además bien brillantes XD
"A woman for president is a bad idea. Hillary for president is even worse. Do you think America never had a woman for president by coincidence? "

Es como la gente que dice las cosas sin saber lo que dijeron...

Volviendo al tema (=P) Hail the Mighty Satir!

Anónimo dijo...

Se... bien listos. El sol es solamente un adorno que Dios con su magna gracia nos ha heredado a los mortales para nuestro deleite, pero no es en ninguna forma una fuente de energía.
Y no, un mono no vive millones de años ;D