domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Fuck my life...

Aparte del video de abajo, he pensado en ustedes, y como a todos nos gusta burlarnos de la desgracia ajena, encontré una página donde hay situaciones de la vida diaria bastante jodidas. Veamos un ejemplo:


"Today, I found out that I'm pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a while, and I was very excited to tell him the news. When I opened his office planning to surprise him with the news, I saw him making out with a man. "

Fuck My Life

Entreténganse un rato.

AndRés

2 comentarios:

Kerl dijo...

oooooooooo por increibles coincidencias me enseñaron esa página antier O.O No la chequé entonces, pero es curioso XD

Anónimo dijo...

Today, I told my mom that I was taking antidepressants because I hate myself. She said "That's not surprising. You hate everybody. And, you're kind of a bitch." FML